Guaranteed non-duplicate cards

Zaphod
Zaphod Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
I have received a duplicate card twice now when being awarded a current season guaranteed non-duplicate card.
Tagged:

Comments

• ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    There are several packs that give non-duplicate cards, but once you have all the cards in the pack you then receive duplicate cards.  I am assuming the pack you are referring to is from the duets of mana event currently running.  If you look at the available cards in that pack you will see there are only 4 cards in it.  It is highly likely you got those cards the first time these events ran, so now you are getting duplicates instead.

If you arent referring to those packs then it is indeed a bug (assuming you dont have all the cards in the packs).
  • Zaphod
    Zaphod Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Thank you!  I will check to see if I have all the cards before clicking on one of those to make sure next time.
  • Dragon68
    Dragon68 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In

If it says guaranteed it should not give a duplicate. Maybe add more cards to it or update the rewards. I have also got duplicates from this and it is a little frustrating to get them when it says guaranteed. It's a false advertisement.

• Metroplex78
    Metroplex78 Posts: 74 Match Maker

You can always check the cards in the pack before you open it, you only get dupes if you have them all.

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor

I just had this happen to me as well.
    It was from the M20 pack rewarded at 60 points in the event: Duets of Mana - Spite and Martyrdom.

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor

After happening to me a 2nd time, I checked to see how many of the M20 rares I had which turned out to only be about a quarter of them.
    During the current event I checked to see how many possible cards there were and it turned out to only be 4 different cards possible, all of which I had.

I guess if there is a bug here, it is only that so few different cards are possible from those packs before it changes from Guaranteed Non-Duplicate to guaranteed duplicate.