Farming 3 *

cgrubb80
cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
I am getting to that point where I am starting to rebuild my 3 *s.  I play PVE but figured I would leave the following at 266 but who else should I leave and rebuild?

Dr Strange
Thanos
Iron Man 40
Deadpool
Gray black widow
Patch wolverine 

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,928 Chairperson of the Boards
    What are you keeping Deadpool for? He has next to no use in PvE or PvP other than Whales (which you presumably don't really need anymore and even then just 1 purple cover lets you spend your Deadpool points)

I assume you are keeping Widow for special occasions like Sinister 6 Boss event where she is useful vs Doc Ock. Otherwise there is no real reason to keep her either. Same goes goes for Patch (useful for Kacelius).

In other words the only 3 worth keeping are the 1st 3 in your list. This presumes that since you are far enough along to have max champed 3* that you have a functional 4* roster for PvE (Grocket/Medusa/Guardian/Juggs etc).

KGB
  • cgrubb80
    cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, been going back and forth on Deadpool.  Yes, I am keeping widow for special events.  As for wolverine, he seems useful with medusa when he is boosted.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Assuming you have a robust 4* roster and only play PvE, I agree mostly with @KGB with a few additions/differences:

-Now that I have champed Juggy, 3* Thanos sits on the bench and collects dust. 
    -3* The Hood still gets used often, always with America Chavez and either Peggy or a boosted 5*
    -3* Iron Man was helpful during the transition, but now that I’m 80% done champing the 4* tier he goes unused in favor of other 4* batteries like Valkyrie, Carol, & Medusa
    -3* Switch is occasionally helpful as a Purple battery