Options
    Hello @FindingHeart8

Thank you for the feedback.
    We're already investigating this issue.
  • Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I'd like to add that there is a highly abusive bug in the passive ability of this card.

While the opponent had it on the board, I selected the 2nd ability on my own Domri, Anarch of Bolas card, and hit "confirm" to then target an opposing creature. I then changed my mind and chose "not now", but my opponent's PW still gained loyalty!
    This was repeatable as many times as one wanted to do. I'll have to assume it does the same when you control the NB Dragon God card instead of opponent, since I don't own it.
    The deck I faced had a few other vanguards, making me suspect some are already abusing it on purpose.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,627 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Smokincookz - how can a player abuse his Bolas God with multiple vanguards? 
    The Bolas God vanguard says that “whenever your opponent...” so I’m struggling to see how this can be abused beyond the observation you wrote.
  • Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Tremayne
    You’re correct, my mistake. Not nearly as serious as I thought, though it’s still pretty messed up.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Smokincookz said:
    While the opponent had it on the board, I selected the 2nd ability on my own Domri, Anarch of Bolas card, and hit "confirm" to then target an opposing creature. I then changed my mind and chose "not now", but my opponent's PW still gained loyalty!
    This is still a bug

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,326 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi @jtwood
    Thank you for the heads up!
    This issue is confirmed to be fixed in 4.1.