JamesGam Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Facebook login error again
  • JamesGam
    Got resolved but now facebook login error
  • JamesGam
    edited November 2019
    Didn't check yesterday in the evening times; but today, facebook login error. then resolved.
  • JamesGam
    stuck on loading profile. no facebook error yet; states a network error.

Ever since my account was unlinked and relinked; I am having LPS notification freezes that I didn't have prior to my account being unlinked and relinked (Luckily I have a back button)
  • JamesGam
    edited November 2019
    Facebook login error again
  • JamesGam
    edited November 2019
    Network error -> facebook login error.

Cant login. UID shows
  • JamesGam
    Now working
  • JamesGam
    edited November 2019
    Facebook login error now

I have noticed there is significant slow down prior to the facebook login error. The spinning circle during, starting encounter, ending encounter, checking version, loading profile, get match, fetching events, etc takes about triple the time. Its like a warning sign before i get the facebook error. 

The slow down is followed by a "cannot connect to server/check internet connect." Retry gets me stuck on loading profile for a significantly longer time thab normal. Then it resolves and i can play. But after 3 matches (TG) of this slow down, i get the facebook login error.

The LPS freeze has disappeared fortunately
  • JamesGam
    After posting the comment above, it is working. About 5 minutes tops. 
  • JamesGam
    Update:
    After implementation of resolution below, i had slight problems/ issues the 1st few days. Otherwise, log in issues were resolved. Within about a month, could not log in at all due to being stuck on the "facebook login / green START button" screen. Resolution was extremely fast but it was a weekday. 

Resolution implemented: 

- Permenantly unlinking of facebook acct from MTGPQ.

- Recommended to never link to Facebook again; otherwise, log in issues will resurface. 

- Google play games app account linked; however no log in support provided

- Assured account data is backed up on their servers. 

Concerns:
    1. If a problem occurs and MTGPQ support is unavailable to restore account, must wait till they do. I dont believe they are available 24/7 (especially weekends, i assume?)

2. Have two devices with two separate google play games app accounts; therefore, not an easy transition to log into a different device. Also unsure if it will work at all because currently untested

3. No active log in / log out functionality. In the event that a player owns more than 1 MTGPQ account.