Two Supports Stores???

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
@IceIX

So I plunked down 950 HP for a Halloween 10-pack.  I got 2 supports tokens.  But lo and behold they are for a different supports store than is currently being featured.

Was having trouble linking the pictures, so here is the imgur link.  https://imgur.com/gallery/urZFgQ6

Top picture is for the supports that came out of the Halloween Vault.  Bottom picture is the actively running store.

Working as intended?

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Halloween vault appears to be a re-run of last year's.  Back then the beginner Support tokens were only pulling from the original pool of 18 (as these do) and didn't give a chance at Rank 4 (as these don't).

So these are just the original Beginner Support tokens.  They won't carry over to the current Support store or the next pool or anything like that.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    The Halloween vault appears to be a re-run of last year's.  Back then the beginner Support tokens were only pulling from the original pool of 18 (as these do) and didn't give a chance at Rank 4 (as these don't).

So these are just the original Beginner Support tokens.  They won't carry over to the current Support store or the next pool or anything like that.
    Great.  A store with all the 1* supports I don't need...  Guess it's just more Riso on the 5 million Riso pile...