Stop Spending so much money on this game!

Options
I have been playing this game when it first came out and it has been getting progressively worse. It is because so many of you guys are dropping hundreds of dollars on this game. Yes we want to support the devs but this was a free game.

When people spend their money of leveling up characters only to have the devs nerf them... Doesn't that make you slightly angry? Or do you not care about your money? They are not going to listen to you complain on the forums and take your suggestions because they like their steady income flow.

Think about it

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Valiant effort preaching to a wall op.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've mostly spent money on slots recently. I got a few 10-packs when I first started, but that's about it. As much of a "pay-to-win" game as this has been called, I still like to think that I've leveled everyone up by my own hard work and "skill".
  • Unknown
    Options
    meme3060179640_zpsqajmukrs.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    Why? They will just nerf fury, because they should make create hero's with "balance" in mind. I use my HP for roster slots since I need so many in an endless grind of characters with 1 or 3 cards.... Making me think I need to spend money to level it up... But in reality my money is much better spent elsewhere than on a stupid game we have no control over.

I love the game,it's addicting and all... If everyone stopped dropping so much coin the game would get better eh?
  • Unknown
    Options
    AkaTobi_85 wrote:
    I've mostly spent money on slots recently. I got a few 10-packs when I first started, but that's about it. As much of a "pay-to-win" game as this has been called, I still like to think that I've leveled everyone up by my own hard work and "skill".
    Yes me too.. but my roster is def not as good as people who pay because they all have 5+ more 3 star characters maxed out at 141... So on and so forth
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    mgmoehn wrote:
    I have been playing this game when it first came out and it has been getting progressively worse. It is because so many of you guys are dropping hundreds of dollars on this game.
    FYI: active forumites constitute a tiny percentage of the MPQ playerbase, and likely a significantly smaller percentage of the "big spender" playerbase.

Also, I don't see any support for your stated causal relationship. Care to elaborate?
    mgmoehn wrote:
    When people spend their money of leveling up characters only to have the devs nerf them... Doesn't that make you slightly angry? Or do you not care about your money? They are not going to listen to you complain on the forums and take your suggestions because they like their steady income flow.
    I'm pretty sure a number of players rage-quit when the Ragnarok nerf came out. I'm guessing that some (far fewer) players did so when the Thorverine nerf struck. More will rage-quit when the Spidey nerf actually activates. C'est la vie.
    mgmoehn wrote:
    Yes me too.. but my roster is def not as good as people who pay because they all have 5+ more 3 star characters maxed out at 141... So on and so forth
    I just need a bit more Iso to have 6 L141s (currently 4 L141s & 2 L128s), and only a much bigger chunk of Iso to have 8 L141s (I have the covers already). I've been completely F2P so far.