Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#214:Pipe

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 404 Mover and Shaker

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    Ymir enters the arena singing “I’m off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz”. He yells I have a letter for the wizard.  The wizard confused says wizard.  Ymir gives him the letter and says “your a wizard Harry!  You are going to go to hogwarts and learn how to be a real wizard”. The wizard then removes his armor and says I have been waiting all my life for this letter I knew I was a real wizard not a squib like my parents told me.  Ymir looks at the wizard and realizes how old the wizard is and the fact he is defiantly not Harry as Harry has a lightning scar on his forehead. Ymir says yes come hear for a moment wizard.  The wizard walks over and Ymir bites his head off.  As he walks out of the arena can hear Ymir asking anybody know where 4 privet drive is?

ymir wins
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,245 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    Ymir would start by offering Wizard a bowl of ice cream with chocolate covered peanuts, but tell Wizard they are espresso beans.  

Once Wizard's face begins to swell, his tight helmet will no longer fit, so he'll take it off and Ymir will bash him over the head with his giant ice fist.

Ymir wins!