3.8.1 Release Notes *Updated (10/23/19)
3.8.1 Release Notes
- Updated Facebook SDK
- Updated Story Mode banner
Card ChangesLotus Field
- Before: "When this support enters the board, destroy another Land support you control. If you can’t, destroy this support. At the beginning of your turn, convert 4 gems to your Planeswalker’s colors."
- After: "When you cast this support, if you don’t control a card named Lotus Field, destroy another Land support you control. If you can’t, exile this support. At the beginning of your turn, convert 4 gems to your Planeswalker's colors.
- Before: "While this creature is on the battlefield, your creatures cost 3 less to cast. Whenever another creature enters the battlefield under your control, this creature deals 2 damage to it. If a Dinosaur is dealt damage this way, this creature gets +2/+0 until end of turn."
- After: "While this creature is on the battlefield, your Creature cards cost 3 less to cast. Whenever you cast another creature, this creature deals 2 damage to it. If a Dinosaur takes damage this way, this creature gets +2/+0 until end of turn.
- [Data Push] Fixed an issue with the Ranking Points in Coalition Events not displaying correctly when first entering the Ranking Screen. *New Update*
- [Data Push] Fixed an issue where Dreadhorde Arcanist had its mana cost incorrectly reverted from 12 back to 17. *New Update*
- Fixed an issue with Trostani Discordant's card information remaining on the screen. It is now removed as expected.
- Mowu, Loyal Companion is no longer repeatedly buffed when casting Finale of Devastation to fetch it while Mowu, Loyal Companion is the player's first creature with Ajani, Greathearted on the board.
- Awakened Inferno's Booster Reward has been corrected from M20 Rare Exclusive Booster to Regular M20 Booster.
- Sphinx of the Guildpact is now properly counted as All Colors, instead of Colorless.
- The Coalition Creation Date is now displayed correctly.
- Several RNA Cards are no longer missing from both RNA Boosters and Booster Crafting.
- The Healer Objective in Duets of Mana now properly tracks life gained throughout the course of the entire fight, not just during a single turn.
- The Return Creature to Hand prompt is no longer missing when Dream Eater enters the battlefield while the opponent controls a non-land Creature
- The buffs an Angel card receives from Lyra Dawnbringer are now properly removed when Lyra Dawnbringer is destroyed.
This discussion has been closed.