LPS is bugged - after the 3.8.1 update!!

Options
Tremayne
Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
twice in a row I have experienced a freeze with the totally redundant LPS explanation box.

Could you please add a 10 or 15 sec. timer which automatically closes the information?

That should be a pretty simple solution to implement which will fix this bug.

Comments

• thesmallesthuman
    thesmallesthuman Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    There is already a thread going on this somewhere but I will never not updoot this. I literally lose at least one game every single coalition event because of this freeze. I’m a highly competitive player but it’s starting to feel incredibly useless when every single perfect gets ruined by the same uncontrollable bug. 

@LakeStone you once mentioned a while back that you’d look into getting rid of this redundant message. Please please please pass along that it’s still causing a huge mess - especially for iPhone players who have no back button to get out of it. 

• Tremayne
    Options
    @thesmallesthuman - I may be mistaken, but I think that 3.8.1 was supposed to fix issues with LPS, but it didn’t seem to have fixed every issue, that is why ?I posted this thread.
  • thesmallesthuman
    thesmallesthuman Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    Ah gotcha. I don’t remember hearing anything about them attempting to fix it, though it’s such a pet issue of mine that I definitely had a lot of wishful thinking. They definitely *should* have added it as something to fix, so perhaps I missed it. Seems like in the end, they did too ☹️

Hope I didn’t come across as chiding you for creating another thread, I say the more attention this issue gets the better! It’s way too obvious of a fix for us to keep “losing” games this way.
  • Tremayne
    Options
    @thesmallesthuman - no chiding perceived from my end. 😁
  • Tremayne
    Options
    And it happened again...

Thank you for explaining the LPS system again. No thanks to another crash.  :s