Ghosted

Yepyep
Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
I know for sure that if I had been definitely dating someone and they up and disappeared for a week+ 
no texts no warning 
no calls ☎️ 
no sexytime 😔
then I would be making real efforts to move my heart to new places. I would feel ghosted for sure. 

And, absent a ring or shared bank account, I’m much, much too old at this point to let that get me down for very long... “You don’t own me.”

Comments

• theomen
    theomen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Do you think we txt too many times? Is that why they're ignoring us?! We're going crazy here!!! We should txt them one more time and REALLY tell them off; that'll make them talk to us again...
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can a game development team file stalking charges against it's player base?

You guys are getting a little scary!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quick trip over to the M:TG forum general section has them asking for their monday patch updates as well.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    ***Mod Mode: ON***

Closing thread. While I certainly understand the sentiment behind the OP and the current frustration with the lack of communication, I don't believe this thread will lead to anything constructive that hasn't already been said elsewhere. To be honest, it's not an easy call to make as I understand the importance of allowing the community to vent but there are other threads where the matter of lack of communication is already being addressed and I have a feeling if I let this thread be, I will be handing out warnings for inappropriate humor and comments.

***Mod Mode: OFF***
This discussion has been closed.