Missing Fan Favorite Legendary Token?

Chrynos1989
Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
I made t50 in season but didn’t get my Fan Fav LT for it, another guy from my ally has the same issue, anyone else with that or are we two the only ones?

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    The devs made an unfortunate choice in their art decision this time.

The purple icon that many people assumed was an FF token was their representation of a 10 pack of Anniversary tokens.

ANY other color would have been more clear and less confusing to players.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    The devs made an unfortunate choice in their art decision this time.

The purple icon that many people assumed was an FF token was their representation of a 10 pack of Anniversary tokens.

ANY other color would have been more clear and less confusing to players.
    They've always been absolutely terrible with their UI design.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    I took a big hit from that too.  It was NOT clear at all about the prize formats.  It looked like we were only getting 1 10 pack and the difference was made in Fan Favorite LT.

Did I miss some communications related to anniversary season?  This is by far the worst anniversary in the life of the game.  The devs should rightly feel embarrassed.

1.  Poor communication about the fundamental structure of the season.  As one of the longest playing vets through all 6.season, I considered my self well versed in the customs practices and habits of this game.  So when the OP and his alliance members are confused AND the members of a T10 alliance ncluding myself are confused as to the prize structure. It’s the DEVS fault plain and simple to manage communications and expectations.

no excuses when players across the board don’t understand the game verbiage.

I fully remember when the devs first gave bonus covers for T1 etc.  It’s worth reminding the community, how the reward tiers were confusing and badly worded as to what covers were included from prior tiers.

So they keep repeating   the same errors over and over and get laughed at by the player base.

If I can make a sincere suggestion.  Don’t worry about hireing interns to develop badly designed chars that have to be reworked like civil war captain America.  Just hire some English major from Harvard who can focus on wording and accuracy. 

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    Phumade said:
    If I can make a sincere suggestion.  Don’t worry about hireing interns to develop badly designed chars that have to be reworked like civil war captain America.  Just hire some English major from Harvard who can focus on wording and accuracy. 

It was less the wording but more that the 10pack symbol was purple instead of golden, that confused a lot of people since purple means LT normally