Placed t200 in Lost in Time, didn't receive my Spider-Man 2099 Black Cover

Options
ThaRoadWarrior
ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
I opened a ticket with CS about it through the in-game chat, but I didn't get my cover for Spider-Man 2099 after finishing t200 in Lost in Time SCL9. Anybody else get hit with that? I took screenshots of my placement, and the reward tiers indicating I should have gotten one.

In other news: the in-game chat with CS that opens up has a place to attach photos, but once you do, there is no button to confirm it and actually send it through, or x out, or do anything else, so you have to hard-close the app on iPhone and go back to it.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @ThaRoadWarrior
    The team is aware that some devices are unable to attach screenshots using the in-app contact method. If you want to attach a screenshot when you contact support, email them at the address below instead of using the in-app contact method. 

D3 Go! CS: mpqsupport@d3go.com
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Thanks @Tombstone ; I wasn't asked for one, but I can provide it if necessary. So far I got the automated "this isn't a live chat, give us a minute..." response. I'll probably reply with pics.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I was able to grind the 900pt cover out of the PVP in time to get progression in Webbed Wonder, so the immediate  crisis (lol) has been averted. Hopefully I'll hear back from CS soon.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited October 2019
    Options
    CS responded, they mistook the blue I'd gotten from progression in Future Shock for the black I should have gotten from Lost in Time, thought it was resolved. the saga continues. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Cover received, crisis averted.