The Elephant in the room

Section8frank
Section8frank Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I don't post on message boards, probably havn't in 15 years. But this game has become so broken I can't stand by and not hold my fingers anymore.

First I want to point out. When balance or overpowered characters where a problem in the past they where fixed rather quickly. As an example Old Man Logan, Gambit, 2* Mags when Prof X came out. Also Carnage for a bit but they put him back. 

I mean all where addressed quickly, except OML. It took awhile and I remember D3 say that him being used in every pvp team was causing issues and not allowing for variety.

Now we are at a point where pvp is who can power strike/attack tiles the fastest. We know Kitty/Groot is the go too in pvp. Now Hammer Cap can out pace Kitty with Ms. Marvel with Groot.

But we have new costumes! And I'm sure whatever random new character they shoe horn in the game you won't use unless required in an event. Because to compete you are forced to use the teams I mentioned to compete. Or counter with Oak/Deadpool and hope you can absorb enough damage to have Deadpool finish off the boosters.

We are back at OML D3 at the start of anniversary said Kitty is the most used character.

We need to take a break from adding shiny new things and ask for the game to be rebalanced. This is only my opinion, but it's the internet so please flame me into the ground. But I doubt I bother reading any responses. I just felt I couldn't keep this to myself anymore. As this is my favorite game to passtime. And now I'm looking for others as it's just not fun anymore. 

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, their lack of addressing those issues is why I always say that I can't recommend this game to anyone. I mean even with Anniversary this has been the biggest yawn fest.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kitty's been out for a year.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    They fixed that 5* Dr. Octopus auto-win condition on wave nodes real quick though. RNGeezus forbid you were ever able to pull that one off and just...win a match outright. Had to restrict that to the wave you were on.