Next 5* rotation - we looking around 4 weeks from 10/10?

ThaRoadWarrior
ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
Anybody tracking when we think 5torm is going to leave Latest Legends? Seems likely it'll be 4-weeks after Spider Man #2099 lands tomorrow like usual?

Comments

• ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    dunno, maybe the next week they release a 5* that you can only get by buying tokens with hp.

wew, won't that be a first?
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    ursopro said:
    dunno, maybe the next week they release a 5* that you can only get by buying tokens with hp.

wew, won't that be a first?
    They are running an HP sale.  Wouldn't surprise me, unfortunately.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Let's look at a few possibilities:

First, the release plan is very much up in the air since our last release, Profe55or, saw the HP store followed a week later by a CP (normal) store.

Assuming they push a 5 next week - 10/17/19 - (could happen! It's been a while!) with a normal CP release:  11/4/19 is when New5 replaces Storm.  Storm entered 6/24/19 so she gets 19 weeks in Latests, which ties Cable for the longest going back to JJ (I was looking back to them earlier).

If they release next week with HP, then a CP store a week later OR they release in 2 weeks (10/24) with a CP store:  11/11/19, so Storm would get 20 weeks in Latests.

If they release 10/24 with HP first, then CP a week later, Storm leaves 11/18/19 and has 21 weeks in Latests.

My guess is New5 won't be any later than 10/24.

So Storm has somewhere between 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 weeks left.

By the way, the rule is (and apparently they are still following it):  Look at when a CP store closes (aka a Monday, about 4 days after it opens on a Thursday).  The new 5 enters 2 weeks from then.  That ends up being effectively 3 1/2 weeks from the prior 4 if the 4 and 5 are two weeks apart.