Dropping the ball again.

pfarewell
pfarewell Posts: 53 Match Maker
     The Marvel 80th anniversary didn’t qualify as enough of a special event for a feeder. Apparently, the sixth anniversary of Mpq doesn’t qualify for feeders either. Updates for upcoming events have ceased. The pve events are the same as the regular season so far and the pve events are mostly shield simulator with boosted characters.
      This is the same sort of disappointed feeling I had with the Infinity War celebration. At least they are addressing the dilution problem with another new 4* character.

Comments

• Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Infinity War, anniversary edition

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't see any changes made over at the official MPQ Anniversary yet.l, unless you have some privy information that allows you to conclude that. The last time the first post was edited in that topic was 1st October.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the Marvel insider article they said it would be a new PVE for the release of spiderman2099.  They will probably update the thread tomorrow with the details.  
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    I didn't see any changes made over at the official MPQ Anniversary yet.l, unless you have some privy information that allows you to conclude that. The last time the first post was edited in that topic was 1st October.
    https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=news&f=marvel-puzzle-quest-6th-anniversary-celebration-9-30-19&l=en

I would consider that more “official” and was last updated yesterday. 

They’d have to come through pretty huge in the clutch to turn this anniversary around. I’m withholding judgment until we know everything that’s coming, but so far it’s been extremely disappointing, and it seems like that’s the consensus from a large chunk of the playerbase I’ve seen posting in here and on Line. 
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    It probably took a lot of convincing, but at least someone twisted their arms enough to finally give us a sale.  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone mentioned yesterday there will be more details tomorrow. I thought there would be more than just that.

The only interesting thing left now is the new PvE. 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone mentioned yesterday there will be more details tomorrow. I thought there would be more than just that.

The only interesting thing left now is the new PvE. 
    new pve with no story. no new npcs. no new nothing. but hey, we'll get another new character in a couple weeks.

heaven forbid they take a break from their release schedule and actually work on the game. starting to get that 'why am i still doing this feeling' again.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    How can you say "no new nothing" when you get to grind K-silly fights?
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    I'd just like an answer on feeders.  I have some 5s that would be finished with feeders and id rather not burn saved covers.

If feeders are dead, then they are dead.  Not that I would be happy about it, but I would at least know what to do.  I am sure I am not the only one.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    You know it is a sad state of affairs when I get the DDQ Favorite-LT, pull a Kitty (which is the first 5 I've pulled from these stupid tokens) and am disappointed because it's just one less BH opportunity for god-forsaken-SHIELD-Training-Required-Torch.