Free 3* Gamora cover

furbear00000
furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
edited October 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
D3go.com/freegift 

this was posted in another thread but figured it deserves its own so everyone sees it. Thanks @AdamMagus

Comments

• Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Nice.  Good looking out, bro!
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Ahh, no bueno..  :(
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    :( No Steam.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
     "This free gift is available to all visitors at our booth that received the Free Gift Handout Card and is available to both current and new players"

Context is important.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
     "This free gift is available to all visitors at our booth that received the Free Gift Handout Card and is available to both current and new players"

Context is important.
    Free gift is available for everyone on a mobile device. No Free Gift Handout Card needed
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    It’s not working for me.  I think it doesn’t activate if you’ve ever redeemed it for a previous event.
  • carlj64
    carlj64 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    I've redeemed a few of these UNC. Most times I've had to quit mpq and it works the second time.
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2019
    Dogface said:

Context is important.
    Free gift is available for everyone on a mobile device. No Free Gift Handout Card needed

Just quoting the website. I can't get the cover, so apparently "everyone" is not me, so not everyone, brah.. 
  • soprano1
    soprano1 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    I was able to get it, but it wasn't instant. I had to close the app, and when I reopened it, the cover popped up. 
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    I went to https://d3go.com/freegift/, then clicked on the link on that page.  My phone asked me if I wanted to open the link in Chrome or MPQ.  I chose MPQ, it switched to the game and nothing happened.  After waiting a few minutes, I went back to the original link again, clicked on the link on the page to get Gamora, then chose "Chrome"... which flickered a second, then opened MPQ, and I got my cover.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not working for me for Kindle Fire. :(
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    abmoraz said:
    I went to https://d3go.com/freegift/, then clicked on the link on that page.  My phone asked me if I wanted to open the link in Chrome or MPQ.  I chose MPQ, it switched to the game and nothing happened.  After waiting a few minutes, I went back to the original link again, clicked on the link on the page to get Gamora, then chose "Chrome"... which flickered a second, then opened MPQ, and I got my cover.
    I did the same thing, only nothing happened either time. I didn't get anything :( 
    (Yes I closed the game fully, I even restarted the phone, still nothing)
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    At the bottom of the page, it says if you claimed this before, you're not valid and it won't work.
    Would explain why this didn't work for me, cause I remember claiming this before.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    At the bottom of the page, it says if you claimed this before, you're not valid and it won't work.
    Would explain why this didn't work for me, cause I remember claiming this before.
    So, what, this is a recycled link? I remember claiming 3*marvel, 4* Dino (last year's anniversary), and possibly another 3*something, all told, but nothing in 2019 I dont think....
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    I'm still mad I couldn't get this one https://d3go.com/mpqavengersgift/  :open_mouth:
  • IIAlonditeII
    IIAlonditeII Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    xdogg said:
    I'm still mad I couldn't get this one https://d3go.com/mpqavengersgift/  :open_mouth:
    Jesus why did I not know about this one before now? It just expired a week ago. I'm so upset.
  • ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Got my free gift. Thanks!
  • Zombionicdoom
    Zombionicdoom Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Nice one 👍 worked for me.