Duets of Mana - Ajani Pridemate/Ajani Strength of the Pride Second (Lifegain) Objective Bugged

Options
TheDude1
TheDude1 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
The second objective in the Ajani Pridemate battle appears bugged.  I gained a total of 26 life in the battle (4, 9 and 13 life in consecutive turns).  The objective properly counted all 26 life in the display, but didn't give me credit for the objective.  I don't know if the display is counting cumulative damage while the objective is counting only within a given turn.

EDIT: Definitely only counting life gained within a given turn.  I was able to gain 15+ life in a turn and the objective gave me the points.  Even though the objective showed I had gained more than 15 cumulative life for the match, it stayed red until the turn I gained 15+ life within the turn.

SECOND EDIT: This is also true for the Ajani Strength of the Pride battle.

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can confirm this issue.

Also, the Meekstone objective on the Ugin fight is functioning as a "Summon", not a "Cast"

@Oktagon_Support
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,289 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi guys,

Thank you for the feedback.
    Our team is already investigating this.
    As soon as we have an answer I'll let you know.
  • EvilDead
    EvilDead Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Fyi,

If you enter the match with a damaged PW with health lowered below the objective, you will achieve the objective if you heal up during the match. 
  • BlessedOne
    BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think the actual value of health you have to gain is 75.
    I was able to meet the objective when  the value in the objective box showed 75/15.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The team is looking into this issue. 

Based on my current information it appears that the objective is currently behaving as if it read "Gain 15 life or more in a single turn."