Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#212:2099th Spider-man!

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
 * 6 Year Anniversary!
 * Anniversary schedule  
 * Spider-Man 2099 

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you’re looking for synergy segment teams, the current Galactus event reminded me of the MoStorm, Hulk and Kamala team.  3* Hulk (5/3/5) goes in the middle and tanks green, red, black, blue and team-ups.  3* Storm (5/5/3) tanks yellow (in this boss event while boosted and nothing otherwise) and Kamala Khan (5/5/3) tanks purple always and yellow when Storm isn’t boosted above her.

Hulk stands around and takes damage to generate green from his black passive.  Kamala creates green off her purple and Storm uses her yellow and green, preferably in succession, to make cascades and generate AP.  With a little luck, while not a true winfinite, it can do a ton of damage while clearing the board, cycling through skills in quick succession and having Kamala burst heal you excessively.  The more purple, green and yellow you collect, the more it keeps going.  Hulk can even smash once you have enough red.

A second 3* team worth mentioning, particularly as it’s effective in standard PVP events is Hulk Bombing.  Again, with 3* Hulk at 5/3/5 and 3* Wolverine at 5/x/x (the third character doesn’t matter so long as they don’t tank too much over Hulk), you use Patch’s green to give both teams 6 strike tiles and then leave Hulk in front.  Match damage now triggers his black and your strikes boost his black’s team damage to the opponents.  It also creates cascades which allows you to keep firing Patch’s green.  Hulk will eat a health pack afterwards but otherwise it helps really punch above your weight at the 3* level.

Finally, since someone else suggested a 4* Sam Wilson team, he’s also useful in a “Turbo-Super Whales” teams with 3* Deadpool (x/x/5; to keep him healthy when/if he jumps to the front) and 3* Scarlet Witch (3/5/5).  Matching blue speeds up SWitch’s countdown to generate purple.  Otherwise, being a 4* Sam should tank damage off 2-3 colors plus teamups (depending on his level) until you get the 14 purple to unleash the kraken.  Not a super creative team, but a reason to take Sam off the bench occasionally.
  • Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    I mean... most of my questions re: Masked Singer was that I was not previously aware they were in full body costumes and those costumes contained hints towards their identities. Or that said costumes were er... their personalities for their time on the show, that said costumes are often very artistic interpretations of said themes and, most importantly, how the hell can they sing in them? I just thought they dressed in all black and wore a dinky little mask or sang behind a screen and not fully choreographed performances.
    All of which can be boiled down to WHY?

Anyway, showdown in AN ACTUAL RING for once, yeah, gotta vote Mordo. Though I do always feel slightly sorry for Rhodey in that secondhand armour having to pretend to be Tony.
    Loved the alloys joke though.

By the by, there is a Vox article that has a fairly comprehensive rundown of fic/fandom terms. Though you can also totally just go to the Hugo award-winning Archive of Our Own, pick a movie or book or something you like and dive headfirst into the fic for it. (Also, if you have an account, know about wrestling, and like organising metadata, AO3 regularly does volunteer drives and wrestling is one of those fandoms that is popular but doesn't have enough tag wranglers to cope with the volume.)