Weird headers

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
Is anyone else seeing GIGANTIC or just really large color bars when looking at someone's comment? Like filling my whole screen top to bottom, sometimes.  Then you see the person's name at the bottom.

It's very strange.

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have. And they come and go, or move to different posts as more people comment on the thread. No idea what's causing it, and I just hadn't been bothered enough (yet) to make my own post. But I do wish it would stop.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    I'm guessing this is the same problem?

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/895333/#Comment_895333

qandols said:
    qandols said:
    Totally off the record. but what is up with the overly large blue headers, like Kixty:s?
    Hmmm. Looks fine in Firefox but the above post has a blue banner 5 miles long in Chrome. Go figure.

Yes. It happens more frequently with Chrome.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, I see these in Microsoft Edge Dev every now and then too - at first I thought "Wow, look at the size of that blue bar, this must be a really good/thumbed post!", but there doesn't seem to be any correlation. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yup, I see it and I am also using Chrome on my tablet.
  • ElReyFelix
    ElReyFelix Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Yes it's something I've noticed in the last week or so
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doesn't seem an issue in Firefox though.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor

Chrome on my PC has issues, but Chrome on my phone and IE on my PC work correctly. 

Apparently it has something to do with the rhyming compatibility between the browser and the device.

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only use the forums on my android phone.  No problems so far.

Just reporting for the sake of narrowing down stuff.
  • RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    I am using an android and see it occassionally. I have had it happen to at least one of my posts at initial posting, so not related to anything about the post itself.  (And yes, it was difficult admitting to Large Blue Bar, thanks in advance for your support)