Marvel Insider for MPQ - October 2019

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
Today, there is an activity you can join to get 25K pts for playing the Anniversary Season.

Also, yesterday they seemingly posted an Activity too early for the "Lost in Time" PVE (almost certainly to be Spider-Man 2099's release). It's gone now, but I'm guessing it will be back.  So keep an eye out for that, I think it gives out 30K pts.

Lastly...unfortunately....the only MPQ-related reward available is the perennial trade of 300K pts for 100K iso.  Not even a 3* bundle to consider.  I hope that a cover bundle comes back in November, at least.

Comments

• Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    They added a 3* offer for Falcon + ISO. I'll be skipping that one.
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I had over 400,000 points burning a hole in my account, so I picked up Falcon. If I hit 5 or 6 hundred thousand, I'll probably cave and get the 100,000 ISO.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn’t they start offering 4*s for these deals?
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    As always , thanks for posting the Insider stuff. I often forget to go check. 
  • bluewolf
    jp1 said:
    Didn’t they start offering 4*s for these deals?
    For a while - maybe 5-7 months?  But they stopped that a few months ago.
  • bluewolf
    edited October 2019
    The scavenger hunt code for NYCC (20K pts):

marvel celebrates its 80th anniversary
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    There are a lot of insider points up for the taking this weekend for the NYCC. Google should help you find most of them.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Somebody was posting the word of day for Marvel at NYCC.. but I cant seem to find the post anymore..