Kitty featured in PVE?

ElReyFelix
ElReyFelix Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
I spent my 2000 cp hoard feeling fairly confident that I'd be able to champ my 4/2/3 Kitty Pryde but luck was not in my favor and now she's at 5/3/4. Assuming I don't get the last cover during the remaining anniversary time, I may end up spending 250cp whenever she ends up being a featured 5*. Does anyone know how close we are to her being featured in PVE? And what color cover will be available for purchase in heroes for hire?

Trying to find the silver lining here

Comments

• Greenroom
    Greenroom Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Vault is open for 12 more days. Should net you a few more pulls.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kitty's next time in PVE should fall....sometime around February or so, and be her red cover on offer.
  • ElReyFelix
    bluewolf said:
    Kitty's next time in PVE should fall....sometime around February or so, and be her red cover on offer.
    Thanks! Good to know! Hoping it doesn't come to that though
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    bluewolf said:
    Read that out loud:
    To get a specific cover of a specific 5 Star character, a player has to wait 4+ months, or possibly even longer based on the cycle of who they need and when they become available.  And even then, the cover might not even be usable.

The struggle to cover 5 Stars is real...
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    You could also bonus hero her.  I did that with Doom in the recent Okoye/Thanos/BP store and it paid off.  Got that 13th cover for him that way, even though it was a risk with having 5 black covers already.  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can get her cover immediately by spending 720CP. But, most people would rather dance with RNG or wait it out.
  • ElReyFelix
    Warbringa said:
    You could also bonus hero her.  I did that with Doom in the recent Okoye/Thanos/BP store and it paid off.  Got that 13th cover for him that way, even though it was a risk with having 5 black covers already.  
    I've had very poor luck with 5* BH in the past. Totally struck out today with my 2000 CP binge. And in the past when I've gotten them, they've always been in the 1 color I already have at 5 -_-

I'd be more apt to go after her in classics, or to spend 720 CP or 250 hp in HFH
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    UGH. That's the one color my 3/1/6 Kitty doesn't need. Dare I even ask when's the next time after that she will be in PvE? :#

KGB
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    bluewolf said:
    UGH. That's the one color my 3/1/6 Kitty doesn't need. Dare I even ask when's the next time after that she will be in PvE? :#

KGB
    13 months after her last appearance.
    Dilution is real yo.