Anniversary is with us.

2»

Comments

• AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I splurged on a 10-pack and got two dinos and a taskmaster. Pretty chuffed with that. Doesn’t make up for the rubbish 5* draw rate of 2/60 but there we go. 
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    I grabbed a 10 pack and got a dino and a howard. So decent start to my vault.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    My first 10-Pack got me a Fan Favorite token (which got me a OML Red  -> Champ Level) & a Black Taskmaster, so really good start so far.

My goal this Anniversary is to somehow finish off my 5 2 3 Taskmaster (now 5 2 4).  But all of his rewards are placement instead of progression, so doubtful.  The only useful cover left in my vault is the Blue one cause my Red is already at 5 )even have two saved covers already....)
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2019
    I got excited to see most of the vault be limited characters, so I can get Devil dinosaur tokens so he can be slightly more useful while never being used, Howards (Why, he's the easiest 4* to get covers for at this point), Taskmaster so I can likely get him champed by the 20th anniversary, no spiderhams (maybe I can get 1 more cover for him by the 20th anniversary.  Better than getting covers I can actually use, but maybe putting useful ones would feel like working against dilution which I am starting to think is against company policy at this point.

At least it only took about 10 second of logging in to get the Medusa offer shoved in my face.  Glad to see the priorities are always straight here
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    I wasn't even thinking earlier and spent my free token before the vault was even up and pulled 2* Daken.  Just checked the vault again after reading this thread and figured I would spend the 100hp for another pull and got 2* Hawkeye.  

Welp.
  • RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    I was playing class of 2015, everything normal.  At some point today, after an update and after Anniversary went live, Class started giving out double iso / 60 instead of 30 for a no-skip win.  So that's kind of cool.  No idea if anything else is doubled, and it does not have the banner.
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Got a FF token, and have yet to spend the freebie, and the daily deal pulled a Devil Dino. Happy Anniversary, indeed!
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2019
    Pulled a 40 pack

-all 3 FF tokens
    - 3 dinosaur
    - 1 Howard
    - 1 Taskmaster
    -  4Thor
    - Bishop
    - 10000 iso
    - 2x 3500 iso
    - 1000 iso
    - 13 3*
    - 15 2*

Debating whether to reset at this point. My Taskmaster is now 3/3/5, so the final two covers would champ him, but other than the HP, not much left and the final 2 four stars a t Magik and Talos.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    jp1 said:
    Did anyone receive the free Talos cover yet?
    The one that is disguised perfectly as a 2*?

Yes. 
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    DD TYVM
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    3* Ragnarok with my freebie. Haven't bought any yet because I only have 8000HP. 
  • J0nnythejig
    J0nnythejig Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Bought the Medusa pack and used the HP towards a 10 pack, which gave me the 2900HP out the vault so guess I’ll put that to another 10 pack tomoz...
    Tasky at 4/4/3 so hopefully a blue or black and the last red from Sim 🤞