VIP Booster

Options
Eddyguardo
Eddyguardo Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
The VIP Booster once you have collected every card in the recent wots pack you get duplicates. Now since I've collected all cards shouldn't it shift to another card pack. And also I received a duped rare card in my non-dupe guaranteed rare card pack

Comments

• Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Once you have all the cards, you need to stock up your packs until the new set comes out. Then you have new non-duplicate cards, again. The legacy VIP packs, well... When you run  out of VIP interest you'll have those for a year from now, maybe.. ;)
  • Boogeyman
    Boogeyman Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This has been said before, but I think they need to add a lot of "upgrade" options to a user accounts.  Such as, new artwork on cards, titles, limited borders, etc.  Then people would have a reason to spend more money ;)  Basically, items that have no outcome on the game, but make you look good anyways, haha. 
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Azerack said:
    Once you have all the cards, you need to stock up your packs until the new set comes out. Then you have new non-duplicate cards, again. The legacy VIP packs, well... When you run  out of VIP interest you'll have those for a year from now, maybe.. ;)
    This is exactly what I'm doing. I've been saving for the new set and once I have all the commons and uncommons and over 50% of the rares, I'll start cracking into the saved VIP boosters. No point doing so before then. A waste of a non-dupe booster of you still have commons and uncommons out.