XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
 * Forum admin update
 * Meet Rocket and Groot known issue 
 * UI Resource screen update 
 * R187   

Comments

• Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Voting for Attuma because I am not voting for a character that looks like, and has been called, bug-man. Bunny-skull is a far more appealing moniker. (Though neither of them are going to win any beauty contests.)

Sue and Reed are swingers? This is news to me, but makes them 33% more interesting to me.

Craig was close trying to figure out what Mad Max AUs were. He also made me laugh for a good half minute doing so, because wow, fic really does have a whole different vocabulary from non-fic fandom.
    Anyway, AUs are Alternate Universes. So the different numbered Earths in the Marvel comics? They could be termed AUs of each other. Appending something like Mad Max or Harry Potter to that means a universe like Mad Max or Harry Potter.
    So a Mad Max AU is Storm, Wiccan and Jane!Thor in a world resembling that of the Mad Max movies. Or, as the Gwen Prix node seemed to specifically be implying, a Mad Max: Thunderdome world. (A Harry Potter AU would see characters going to Hogwarts or being in the Order of the Phoenix. A high-school AU would mean the characters are teenagers (regardless of their age in canon) and going through all that interpersonal drama. And so on.)

Also: I stumbled across actual pictures of this Masked Singer thing and I am filled with even more questions than had been raised based on previous mentions made to it on the show.