In Game Survey!

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
There is another in game survey that started on September 25.  (Click on Quicksilver).  Seems worth completing if you haven't already.

One interesting question was:  How satisfied are you with your MPQ experience overall?  (I chose 7.)

Then a question about what you like most..... I picked Alliance events.

Then what you like least.  Options are:

Not enough riso
Having to play at specific times
Fighting the same teams in Versus
Something else
Too many 4's in cover packs
Being attacked in Versus by much higher teams
Too hard to get Supports
Tired of playing same events
5* Bonus Heroes rate is too low
My rate of progress does not match my time investment
Not enough 3* characters
Not enough iso
Too difficult to participate in events I am interested in
Nothing to do with my iso

You could pick 3....I chose 4* dilution, too hard to get Supports, and my rate of progress does not match my time investment.

It's interesting they launched this just before the Anniversary.....I guess we shouldn't expect any of the issues listed to be significant addressed during that time.

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2019
    Pretty much all of my comments were tied to not liking having to play at specific times. I also gave a shout out to 5* bonus hero rate, and mentioned my issues with bishop when given the "other comments" section.

I rated the game a 7 as well. Through all of its faults, I still find this to be a game I enjoy.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Is there a way to take this survey if I closed it when it popped up? It showed up yesterday while I was doing my final PVP clears. 
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    NotBAMF said:
    Is there a way to take this survey if I closed it when it popped up? It showed up yesterday while I was doing my final PVP clears. 
    YES..... select SETTINGS......then NEWS and then scroll past all the old announcements (Spidey blu-ray, Cap worthy etc.) until you find Quicksilver and the Survey  :)
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Go to the gears/options and click “Today’s News” to see the recent pop ups, including the survey link. 
  • Sabaton74
    Sabaton74 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Been in a year now. Investing 3-8 hours a day, fault on my part. 2* in token vaults is like saying celebrate with us, all our time is being wasted. I also rated 7... I'd push the 10 for better roi... it's time to move 2 stars waay down on the list 3 stars take their place every vault should feature 5* and 2 full colored 4*. Drops on 5s get a bump. The problem is not too many characters, its access. 

The investment(300+usd later could have bought 6 next gen games) is pay to pay, play to play, get in 3 years ago to win... 

Speaking as an emotionally, financially, community invested player. This game is ahead of its match 3 competitors, but Im ready to stop playing over this roi. Pulled x10 off cap worthy vault... a 3* and all 2* after that... I was saving up to make that pull, very sad... I was like all the time I've wasted in front of my children... it all hit me, now here.

A universe of growth ahead to go, caught on a hangnail... it's okay d3, time to boost the rewards, your game is growing, it's still solid mechanically, presentation, interest, even relevance. 

Venting complete, back to normal pressures... 

Ps, can we get biweekly on the alliance events? Or an interesting twist, one mission 5 members, and as long as your youngest player does progress all get the reward. Queue up for how long can your team hold back the waves, you made it to wave 15.  Your alliance cleared 200 waves... bring back support circuit :o
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    bluewolf said:

Seems worth completing if you haven't already.

• Sabaton74
    Sabaton74 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    ursopro said:
    bluewolf said:

Seems worth completing if you haven't already.

To be fair load times on last survey were addressed, the time from final fight button to tile drop was fixed imo. The dev's are posting frequently, and putting out new content... but shelf it is odd to me. W so much recurring content the shelves of one off events could cover an entire cycle...