MalaysiaBoleh Alliance is recruiting! (18/20)

Options
Unknown
edited June 2014 in MPQ Alliances
As you all may noticed, I have been actively posting to recruit for members, hence I guess it would be much easier if I create a separate topic for the matter.

Anyway, we are a newly formed alliance with 20 slots and currently looking to recruit for 2 members. Given the fact that we are newly formed, our results being top 250 for both PvP and PvE (In fact we are ranked approximately #138) has been quite satisfying. Nonetheless, we are aiming to get into the Top 100 in the long run, hence we will be filtering and replacing the inactive members. Our aim is to remain competitive but still enjoy the game! (we understand this is just a game and life is always more important)

If you are a daily player who plays for all events, with season 1 points above 7k and prodigal son points above 12k points, maybe drop me a pm and we shall see how thing goes?

Thank you very much for all of your attention!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Still recruiting! One slot left! We are doing good in both PvE and PvP at the moment! Top 100!
  • Unknown
    Options
    still recruiting!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Two of our members just left due to life commitments. Lol.

Anyway anyone who is interested to feel free to apply. We ranked top 50 during the last Prodigal Sun event, and looking to keep that rank in this Simulator too.

Thanks.