Best Build Polls

helix72
helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
For most of my recent memory, every time a new 4* was released it would be accompanied by a "best build" poll where people voted on how they would spec out the new character. I never verified this but I suspected the results of those polls were used to spec out the subsequent loaner version in the featuring event after their release (anyone know if this is true?). Even if not, I certainly enjoyed hearing everyone's commentary and seeing the results

@IceIX , can we bring back the best build polls with new character releases?

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2019
    I've almost never seen a Shield Training build with it set up how I'd have done it. I wish we could configure it ourselves before the match to try different things. For instance Cap Dubs is spec'd to 4/4/5, which i guess is one kind of optimal, but I'd probably have done 3/5/5 or 5/3/5 myself. there was also that one time Wiccan was 4/5/5...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
     there was also that one time Wiccan was 4/5/5...
    So that's why he never gets boosted!
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Will we finally see Wiccan boosted in the 201X PvP rounds or will he get missed out again. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has Wiccan really never been boosted? I swear I've played him boosted, but maybe that was a featured PVE?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has Wiccan really never been boosted? I swear I've played him boosted, but maybe that was a featured PVE?
    He has had 2 featured PVPs, I think. And yes, he’s been boosted as an essential in pve. 

But he’s never been on the weekly boost list across events.