Class of 201X events

helix72
helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
Kudos to the devs for a unique spin on the upcoming PvPs. Question for the community: does anyone know of an easy to access list characters with release dates? I guess I could go back and try to sort through all the individual character release pages, but that's valuable time I could spend grinding!

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is pretty good, but ended in mid-2018.  Shows mostly 4's and 5's to that point.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/71228/mpq-character-release-dates-upcoming-vintage

I am not sure if you are interested in 2's 3's and when they were released......that info is in this thread.....

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/67016/character-release-dates/p2
  • bonny79
    bonny79 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I like this event!

There should be an event where you can only play with characters released in 201X.

I'm sure it would be funny.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    bonny79 said:
    There should be an event where you can only play with characters released in 201X.
    Given that Grocket and Kitty came out in different years, as did Thor and Okoye, that might actually be a pretty interesting shake-up. I know Most Wanted had a lot more variety than I usually see, due to Featured 3* R&G locking out the 4* version.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Class of 2019 PVP:  Bishop’s Vengeance

Just wait for that .... show 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards

But Bishop came out in 2018...
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    DAZ0273 said:

Yes, but after the anniversary and Class of 2018. Think of it like a fiscal year based off of the MPQ anniversary date. Bishop will be Class of 2019.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:

Plot twist!  The day after the Anniversary ends, you will wake up and Bishop will just be gone from your roster, back to his original dystopian future with no explanation or comment, having finished his mysterious mission and distracted players from more far reaching systemic issues, like Where the heck Supports went?

Then.....on December 31.....he will reappear to save the present yet again!  Qualifying him to join in on next year's Class of 2019 festivities!

Bishop 2:  Holy Tinykitty, He's Back.  Coming soon to a phone near you.
  • DAZ0273
    xKOBALTx said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Yes, but after the anniversary and Class of 2018. Think of it like a fiscal year based off of the MPQ anniversary date. Bishop will be Class of 2019.
    Fiscal years in the UK run from April! ;)
  • DAZ0273
    bluewolf said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Plot twist!  The day after the Anniversary ends, you will wake up and Bishop will just be gone from your roster, back to his original dystopian future with no explanation or comment, having finished his mysterious mission and distracted players from more far reaching systemic issues, like Where the heck Supports went?

Then.....on December 31.....he will reappear to save the present yet again!  Qualifying him to join in on next year's Class of 2019 festivities!

I hope Bishop 2 is actually Shard!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    bluewolf said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Nope. I don't know how to time travel.
  • DAZ0273
    shardwick said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    bluewolf said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Could you try and learn? Think of the future children. Won't somebody think of the children?!?!?
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    xKOBALTx said:
    DAZ0273 said:

School years, then. Those start in the autumn in the UK too, as far as I know.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 said:
    xKOBALTx said:
    DAZ0273 said:

School years, then. Those start in the autumn in the UK too, as far as I know.
    September but Bishop was a policeman, not a teacher!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    shardwick said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    bluewolf said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Could you try and learn? Think of the future children. Won't somebody think of the children?!?!?
    Ok. I'll go expose myself to radiation and maybe that'll do the trick. Worst case scenario is I become a virtually useless 4* character. 
  • DAZ0273
    shardwick said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    shardwick said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    bluewolf said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Ok. I'll go expose myself to radiation and maybe that'll do the trick. Worst case scenario is I become a virtually useless 4* character. 
    Nobody deserves to be Talos!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    shardwick said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    shardwick said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    bluewolf said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Nobody deserves to be Talos!
    Not even Talos!