Thank you... (Loaner nodes)

ursopro
ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
For finally listening to all the complains about the loaners node in PVE and doing something about it.

Hope ditching the essentials 2* and 3* and providing a moderate high level 4* is the standard for all the old events moving on.

I know most would prefer just a 1 time and done but this appears to be the next best approach, just bring your Thanos/Grocket/best aoe you have, and clear your way to victory.

EDIT: I just realized they also boosted the enemies levels, so, they're still doing trade offs I guess...

Comments

• abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    This was a nice quality of life improvement, and hopefully does something to show off the featured 4* more than usual (having them covered and boosted, for junior rosters that might not be familiar with them outside of shield training)

I’d be happy to see this change in more PVE’s
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    What event are you guys talking about?
  • abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    What event are you guys talking about?
    Loaner node for the Hunt (on main page) only requires 4* Black Cat, not 3* Colossus and 2* Hawkeye.

The loaner Black Cat is specced 5/4/4, and boosted to level 404
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks abenness for the explanation.

I guess different SCL has different boost level? In SCL 7, she's boosted to 385. 

That is a good compromise and an additional opportunity to showcase 4* characters.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    I thought it seemed different when I played it last night, but I don't really track these things that closely to have truly noticed the source of the improvement. Especially not from event to event.
    Let's hope they all get set this way ad we never have to think about it again.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2019
    They also updated the loaner for Meet Rocket and Groot to just require running the 4E.

It's looking like a good trend....
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    They also updated the loaner for Meet Rocket and Groot to just require running the 4E.

It's looking like a good trend....
    Nice!! 
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    IceIX said:
    We're still twisting a couple knobs on these changes, so I don't quite want to post something and have it invalidated like 48 hours later, but assuming people are liking it, I'll get you all some more exact info on what's changed here "Soon(tm)".  But overall, yeah, this was on purpose, not just some random glitch in the matrix.
    It's a great Quality of Life improvement. Thank you!
  • Doragon
    Doragon Posts: 55 Match Maker
    IceIX said:
    We're still twisting a couple knobs on these changes, so I don't quite want to post something and have it invalidated like 48 hours later, but assuming people are liking it, I'll get you all some more exact info on what's changed here "Soon(tm)".  But overall, yeah, this was on purpose, not just some random glitch in the matrix.
    Could you also provide information on whether the point refreshes are still calculated on a round up from the nearest 0.5, or if they have been changed to a round down system? Thanks! (: