Separate iOS/Android accounts with only one Facebook connection?

Hi,
I started playing MTGPQ on Android with FB connection, now being mostly Platin there. Being aware, that iOS and android have separate accounts, I still ask me, if I can safely use my new iOS account with the same Facebook account that I already connected to my android account.

Of course I don’t want to risk loosing my Platin android account (and the iOS one either).

Do I have to be aware of some technical issues? I only found relatively old threads so I post this one here.

Cheers
Beldalin

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    beldalin said:
    Hi,
    I started playing MTGPQ on Android with FB connection, now being mostly Platin there. Being aware, that iOS and android have separate accounts, I still ask me, if I can safely use my new iOS account with the same Facebook account that I already connected to my android account.

Of course I don’t want to risk loosing my Platin android account (and the iOS one either).

Do I have to be aware of some technical issues? I only found relatively old threads so I post this one here.

Cheers
    Beldalin
    Unfortunately the only way to save your game is from the same operating system so a save won't transfer from iOS to Android and vice versa.  I put some info via the FAQ below for your reference.  If you prefer to play on another operating system, the team can manually transfer the save but back and forth play between 2 devices of different operating systems is not possible at this time.

https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/magic-puzzle-quest/?s=common-questions&f=can-i-connect-multiple-devices-to-the-same-account&l=en
  • beldalin
    beldalin Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2019
    Hi and thank you for your answer, but that was not my intention!

I want to play on ios and android with totally separated accounts. But both accounts would use the same fb account. So FB has to save them both - separately and most important savely!

Is that possible? 

Greetings
    Beldalin 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only one account can be linked to a Facebook account at a time unfortunately. 
  • beldalin
    beldalin Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Ok, thanks for the answer!