Enough with the Quicksilver bundle in-game pop-up, MPQ

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
This must now be the third time I have had this in game. I don't want to buy the bundle, sorry game. Is this just me or anybody else had this pop up multiple times? I don't recall the other offers being shipped in game this much. And if it isn't just me can I just say that if this is going to be an ongoing thing where you hassle me for cash everytime I log in going forward, it might be a point of no return.

Hopefully it is just a glitch or something.

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    It’s getting annoying for me, too.

I do hope it’s a glitch.....but feel like some other costume offers have acted this way before. 
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Seconded.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    I told this to bluewolf on Discord but he didn't believe me.
    if you buy the bundle, the popup will stop, not even trolling here.

(now I patently await for my $1 deposit)
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it's some glitch. When it popped up again one or two days ago, I saw the time remaining as 4 days x hours. Now, it's gone from the store.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it's some glitch. When it popped up again one or two days ago, I saw the time remaining as 4 days x hours. Now, it's gone from the store.
    You must have a glitch or something.  I still have it for another 2d 14h currently.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2019
    That's weird. I have closed MPQ completely thrice and re-logged in thrice to the game and the bundle still is not in my store.  :o

Edit: I just logged in again and the bundle popped up for the third time. The time left is 2 d 10 hour.