Should I spend hoard

Bigblue778
Bigblue778 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
Hello everyone, so I'm wondering if I will be able to champ pro x, storm and ice man I have one cover of each currently and I have 170 pulls I have storm set as my bonus hero and any cp or LL I get I'll also be spending on trying to cover them. I'll continue spending until storm leaves hoping to finish them off I guess my question is should I go for it with storm or continue saving as I won't be able to cover her before she leaves. P.s. I have black bolt one cover away from champing.

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    With with a 15% draw rate you would get 25 5* covers from 170 that is about 8 covers for each.  If you want to get all 3 covered you want to have around 300 pulls.  I have champed the newest 5* with about 225 pulls from really good draw rates.  If you really want to champ all 3 I would continue use to hoard as the odds do not look like would be in your favor.
  • Team_Jacob
    Team_Jacob Posts: 90 Match Maker
    How long did it take to get 170 pulls? Do you have most 4* champed? If you have most 4* champed I would bet you'll get at least 10 more pulls just from opening.

If having black bolt + storm + whomever is your goal, I'd go for it and just pull hard and cross your fingers. I'd bet you'll definitely be able to cover the other two. But you can also wait right up until the next 5* release. If that's another potential meta changer, maybe let Storm go. You can always BH storm after she leaves LL, it will take some time, but you'll get there.
  • Bigblue778
    Bigblue778 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    How long did it take to get 170 pulls? Do you have most 4* champed? If you have most 4* champed I would bet you'll get at least 10 more pulls just from opening.

If having black bolt + storm + whomever is your goal, I'd go for it and just pull hard and cross your fingers. I'd bet you'll definitely be able to cover the other two. But you can also wait right up until the next 5* release. If that's another potential meta changer, maybe let Storm go. You can always BH storm after she leaves LL, it will take some time, but you'll get there.
    I'm pretty sure I started saving after I champed hela but I think I still had a few left over. I have about 20 unchamped 4 stars so I was thinking I would save iso now so if I get a bunch of covers for a certain character I can just champ them and grab the rewards. As long as I get close I don't mind bh storm to get the extra few I need. 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    You're more than halfway there. I would wait until you can (relatively) guarantee your toys. Storm is good, but she's not meta. 
  • Team_Jacob
    Team_Jacob Posts: 90 Match Maker

I'm pretty sure I started saving after I champed hela but I think I still had a few left over. I have about 20 unchamped 4 stars so I was thinking I would save iso now so if I get a bunch of covers for a certain character I can just champ them and grab the rewards. As long as I get close I don't mind bh storm to get the extra few I need. 
    Well, if you you got 165ish in about a month, I'd say you can definitely get another 80 or so before storm leaves latest legends. You'll have a good shot, and even if you don't quite get her you're almost guaranteed to pick up Prof X and Iceman before they leave. Let us know how it goes if you decide to go for it!