Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#208:Kraven tested, D3 approved

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Upon hearing the clue, my gut feeling was that it was Avenger bad guy Kang The Conqueror...he's a time traveller, and has used past characters to create his Legion of The Unliving...

Certainly, it CAN'T be Turner D. Century....

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    My vote this week is for DOOM!!!

team up time all 5* synergy not meta team: Storm, Black Bolt, Gambit.  I started having fun with this team last season in sim and it works really well.  With Storm and BB spamming charge tiles BB will do a to. Of damage with his passive and Gambit can still hit hard with his red.  With black charge tiles it is also easy to fire Storms black at max damage (20k AOE).  

Craig can you share where you found that discount for Marvel +.  I think it was a couple of said you found it for like $3 per month for a 3 year contract?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Unfortunately, the Disney + discount has expired.

Vote for Dooooooooooooooooom!

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Unfortunately, the Disney + discount has expired.

Vote for Dooooooooooooooooom!

So sad :(
  • Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    "No relation to Captain Jack Harkness" - not to be that fan, but he is related to her! Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat are both big Marvel fans. So Captain Jack's name was borrowed from Agatha. As was probably the Valiant's design from the Helicarrier. (Drax and Drax though? Probably just a coincidence.)

My vote will have to be for Doom though, because as much as I believe Agatha has a very good 'I'm disappointed in you' voice, it's probably not enough to save her from Doom.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards

Now that is a name I haven't heard for ages. I'm not sure how you even explain his "powers". I guess the flamethrower umbrella is OK but the tandem bicycle with the mannequin on the back?
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:

Now that is a name I haven't heard for ages. I'm not sure how you even explain his "powers". I guess the flamethrower umbrella is OK but the tandem bicycle with the mannequin on the back?
    I mean, it sounds like a perfect Anniversary character from that description alone, but would they really run with that?