App Resetting Constantly

Options
Anyone else having issues with app constantly resetting if not actively playing? I had it open for 5 minutes in background and it reloads when switching back to it.

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Like when you're in a game? If I have it open just on the main menu, but am inactive, it reloads all the time. But that's been true for me for years. 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since the big update, there have been many things are happening that never did before. 

App Restarting
    Flashing powers with not enough AP 
    Can’t select the power to use, almost seems off centered 
    Blurry graphics

• BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bowla33 said:
    Anyone else having issues with app constantly resetting if not actively playing? I had it open for 5 minutes in background and it reloads when switching back to it.
    Yes and it pisses me off to no one end...
  • CHRISJN
    CHRISJN Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yup happens to me too. Changing between line app and mpq, frozes the screen during play. In the end u lose the match. 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh, good. I thought it was just me.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,565 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2019
    Options

Only happens on Android for me, I can leave a match in Steam open for hours and just continue.

Since the update I do have 2 additional issues:

- On Steam sometimes the blue screen stays after I clicked the Claim button and the reward has gone. Have to restart the app otherwise it just stays there.

- On Android the info screen quite often stays on, so I can't see what I'm doing. If I hover over another tile, then the screen changes accordingly, but it doesn't disappear.

Anybody had these?

• spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Alfje17 said:

Since the update I do have 2 additional issues:

- On Steam sometimes the blue screen stays after I clicked the Claim button and the reward has gone. Have to restart the app otherwise it just stays there.

Steam, it is most likely to "hang" on the blue screen after a match if it's finished after the clock would have changed hours while playing. So say I start the match at 7:59 and finish it just as the clock hits 8:00 or even 8:01. Somehow the game is getting hung up on the hour changes, and most times I have to close and restart the game when it happens.