Options
2»

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    starfall said:
    Quantius said:

But my biggest concern is really balance at this point. Legacy is a mess. And the PWs are just wildly out of balance with each other. I want to see weaker PWs brought up. There's no reason for Wrenn and Six to have such timid abilities while Sarkhan Unbroken has deploy. Even mana bonuses are skimpy on some of the mono-color PWs. Just give them +5 or +6 in their main color and that would fix a lot.
    Brigby just told us they don't have time to write an automatic event scheduler.

There's literally no way that a serious attempt at game balance can ever happen if these are the constraints that Oktagon work under.
    Yeah, a 10 person dev team definitely sounds way too small for how demanding this game is, and that's not even considering the mess that Hibernium left behind.

Its going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nah, I see it slowly improving all the time. Yeah there are mess ups, but I see the underlying structures they are adding to the code to save work in the future.
    Each new set is going to get easier and easier to add basically.

Like the full art thing, that's actually enabling reprints which has been missing for a while and got really obvious with Ixalan. So that was a huge huge backend change to database structure and coding, but now it's done forever and enables a lot more things.
  • QuiksilverHg
    QuiksilverHg Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Don’t forget they’ve outsourced to outside the US so they only have to pay the developers a fraction of what they’d get here... 
  • NaCl34
    NaCl34 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the forums and happened upon them looking for tech support to see what happened to my account. I was using my note 9 and I uhhh. Kinda went on an unwanted vacation. Now I'm home and my note 9 is in a river somewhere. I never have had a face book and always logged in with Google play. I can go to Google play and see my achievements. From mtgpq. But now I have to start over? Like from the beginning? I like some of you all here have spent 6-9 hour sessions in game. It became my second job. Also spent who knows how much money. Most of all I miss my alanji deck. Any ideas on how to retrieve my game? I sent a ticket but didn't read the rules first and sent another and another and then a screen shot of my mtgpq to prove my Google play achievements so thier probably a lil ticked at me

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    NaCl34 said:
    Hi I'm new to the forums and happened upon them looking for tech support to see what happened to my account. I was using my note 9 and I uhhh. Kinda went on an unwanted vacation. Now I'm home and my note 9 is in a river somewhere. I never have had a face book and always logged in with Google play. I can go to Google play and see my achievements. From mtgpq. But now I have to start over? Like from the beginning? I like some of you all here have spent 6-9 hour sessions in game. It became my second job. Also spent who knows how much money. Most of all I miss my alanji deck. Any ideas on how to retrieve my game? I sent a ticket but didn't read the rules first and sent another and another and then a screen shot of my mtgpq to prove my Google play achievements so thier probably a lil ticked at me

If you have your UID number somewhere it should be pretty trivial to get it fixed.

If not, I'm not sure what the whole procedure is.  Send a message to @Oktagon_Support, she should be able to help.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    NaCl34 said:

wow it sounds like there's an interesting story behind this!  I'll rein my curiosity in but yeah what mburn7 said.  Good news is your account is totally recoverable :)