Kill X Creatures not working

Options
The kill x creatures objective in RaW Eternity that isgoing on right now is not working. I have killed many creatures through many means and it never registers on the objective. 

Comments

• Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bolas 1's 1st ability also does not count.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I second that bolas's 1st ability doesnt count.

I wonder if it's the wording differences of kill vs destroy thats causing the glitch.

Destroy spells dont seem to work for me, but kill objective does recognize deaths from creature damage
  • SolRing
    SolRing Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    For me with Bolas 2 everything except his PW abilities counted as expected.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Tombstone it appears killing creatures using Planeswalker abilities (even ones that just do damage instead of directly killing) do not count for the objectives.  Killing your own creatures does count, though, so at least that was fixed properly.

Please pass it along.
  • TheDude1
    TheDude1 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Logged in to add that the Destroyer objective in the recent RtO green node did not count killing your own creatures, which was supposed to be fixed in the 3.7 patch.
  • BlessedOne
    BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    TheDude1 said:
    Logged in to add that the Destroyer objective in the recent RtO green node did not count killing your own creatures, which was supposed to be fixed in the 3.7 patch.
    I ran into this same issue. I thought I could kill my own creatures during the first run of this node.
    I had to modify my deck to make sure I could kill my opponents creatures and hope they would play 4 creatures before the 12th round.
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I missed this objective more than I'd met it, say, maybe 2 out of 3 times on that node.
    Using "Thrash" on my own tokens did not give me the "Destroyer" point.
    Using "Trash" on one of my non-token critters did not give me the "Destroyer" point.
    Using "Deathsprout" did fetch and charge a land, but did not give me the "Destroyer" point.
    Using "Assassin's Trophy" wouldn't let me target my own so that's irrelevant, I should've read the card before stacking it.
    Forgot about "Rabid Bite" but the means of kill doesn't seem to matter.
    Don't y'all just love "Thrash" though?  Great card.
  • BlessedOne
    BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Zzyzzx said:
    I missed this objective more than I'd met it, say, maybe 2 out of 3 times on that node.
    Using "Trash" on one of my non-token critters did not give me the "Destroyer" point.
    Using "Deathsprout" did fetch and charge a land, but did not give me the "Destroyer" point.
    Using "Assassin's Trophy" wouldn't let me target my own so that's irrelevant, I should've read the card before stacking it.
    Forgot about "Rabid Bite" but the means of kill doesn't seem to matter.
    If my in game chat worked we could have worked it out together.
    The way I got my kills was with Rakdos the Defiler. Rakdos kills everything, but I only got the points for killing my opponent's creatures.
  • TheDude1
    TheDude1 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Zzyzzx said:

[...]
    Ironically, the text of Thrash says it should only target opposing cards/PWs, not your own.  But agree, great card as it currently functions.