Character Blog Post: Human Torch (Jim Hammond) (8/29/19)

2»

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Its quite interesting to go into what you perceive to be is a new thread... Read comments...  And after connecting the dots, find that some comments have been edited or deleted already.

Theres no time wasted!  ;D

Anyway, i'll read the article now.

EDIT:.  Nice article.  I appreciate that they dont give away character combos (i.e. works well with Emma, or 5* Iceman or 5* Marvel), that they dont give away ideas like making his cheap powers cheaper still with Shuri or 4* Star Lord, etc, etc.  IMO, thats part of the fun in this game -- finding a fun combo of your own.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really enjoyed the article and am happy the dev team is making the extra effort to give us insight into their character design process. Special shout out to Alex Tilley for a fun, engaging read. I am definitely looking forward to the next blog post. :)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd also love to see a post about how they consider tier transitions of play and what that is like. I realize i'm F2P and likely not who they need to conciliate in the 5* transition, but as best I can tell, it's not like you can buy your way out of 1-2 5* MMR anyway, so it is kind of an everybody problem that new 5* players either have to spend a long time saving up resources or just taking who they can get. I recall the introduction of the Elite token specifically as a means of facilitating the 2-3* transition, and I'm wondering if we're nearing something like that happening for either the 3-4* transition or 4-5* transition, and what, if any, form that may take.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd also love to see a post about how they consider tier transitions of play and what that is like. I realize i'm F2P and likely not who they need to conciliate in the 5* transition, but as best I can tell, it's not like you can buy your way out of 1-2 5* MMR anyway, so it is kind of an everybody problem that new 5* players either have to spend a long time saving up resources or just taking who they can get. I recall the introduction of the Elite token specifically as a means of facilitating the 2-3* transition, and I'm wondering if we're nearing something like that happening for either the 3-4* transition or 4-5* transition, and what, if any, form that may take.
    Save 300-350 LT.  Pull to champ 3 5* to transition into the 5* tier.  Use feeders and BH to champ older 5* you want. Start saving up to get 300-350 pulls in LT again.

as a FTP player once you get 2 strong 5* you can earn enough CP and LT to champ each subsequent 5*.  You would need to score 1200 in every PVP (use line), play CL9 PVE from open to close essentially to place top 20-50 which would also allow you to be in a top 10 PVE alliance.  If you have all 4* champed you should earn enough CP and LT to champ the latest 5* or at least have a feeder finish off the 5*.

i have been playing this way for a long time as a FTP player and I have all 5* champed or waiting on feeders to finish them off.