I hope they don't run out of Wasp covers.

theomen
theomen Posts: 99 Match Maker
Today is the last day that people in Britain can claim on their PPI. For those not in the know, this means we Brits can claim back wrongly sold insurance from banks, which could be worth thousands of pounds (a currency soon to be worth less than red ISO8 after Brexit). The trouble is that today all the PPI websites have mysteriously 'crashed' meaning many people cannot make their claim.
This brings me to Wasp. Last night I had a disturbing nightmare; all the poor boys and girls who had spent all year saving up their CPs, just in the hopes of buying a single glorious Wasp cover, were left Waspless after the store unexpectedly ran out due to huge demand. No swarms were called. No gaunlets were worn. It was terrible!
Now it was only a dream, but my advice is to buy your 250 CP Wasp cover as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. I expect the demand to be server-breaking.

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 4-4-3 wasp will be quite content to wait on my next 29 antman levels thank you very much.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a real shame. She has such great synergy with all of the other swarm tile generators. People really sleep on her.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    You'll need her for when Marvel finally reciprocates on all those Simpson's Marvel character references and release 5* Bumblebee Man who just happens to be able to insta-kill opponents based upon swarm tiles.

"Ay, ay, ay!"

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    I tried calling the swarm, but all I heard was a buzzing sound.

I'm not sure if the call got through or not. 

But it wasn't all that high on my personal pain index.  I can try later.

In the meantime, my kids are busy with Shrinky Dinks and I'm studying up on the proper shrink tactics.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    You'll need her for when Marvel finally reciprocates on all those Simpson's Marvel character references and release 5* Bumblebee Man who just happens to be able to insta-kill opponents based upon swarm tiles.

"Ay, ay, ay!"

That's the last character release before they fold-up the furniture.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    I almost forgot about her before I read this thread. Then I opened a small hoard yesterday and got a W5sp-cover to bring her to 4/4/4. I also got 2 Ant-Man covers who is now sitting at level 292. RNG is mean to me.