Apocalypse apology?

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
Did anyone  else but me get 1000 ISO and 100 HP as a sort of apology for Apocalypse not behavin'?

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Something flashed up on my screen but it was so fast I didn't get to see what it was for.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I got it. I didn't actually notice anything wonky during the event, but I'm not going to turn down free HP.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    The event was kinda glitchy. When you were in the event it would say that the round still had the full amount of points left to clear but on the main screen it said how many points were actually left to clear the round.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got that too. Could it be due to the display of points not reflecting properly? I noticed that it's still shown as full in the node but the actual point was shown on the story tab.
  • qandols
    I have foggy memories of that too.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was 100hp, not 1000hp for me, with a chunk of iso. there was a thread going about the event being wonky in some kind of way, but i didn't dive into it since I didn't notice.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same as above.  Wont turn down free iso and HP.

Some of my alliance complained about him seeming to be harder than before...  But i cant attest to that myself.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Alliance missed clearing Round 8 by one Apocalypse battle. I'm not sure we can blame the game for that though as one commander was at a 3 day music festival and the other commander might have decided to get drunk down the pub for his Missus birthday instead of saving the world...actually, no, it was the game, compensation earned!
  • qandols
    It was 100hp, not 1000hp for me, with a chunk of iso. there was a thread going about the event being wonky in some kind of way, but i didn't dive into it since I didn't notice.
    If it was 1000 HP we'd really had a reason to start salivatin' ;)
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    I had a couple of glitches. One side node didn’t unlock the boss node and the points on the boss showed the round as completed when it wasn’t. Others in my alliance experienced other glitches as well.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2019
    DAZ0273 said:
    My Alliance missed clearing Round 8 by one Apocalypse battle. I'm not sure we can blame the game for that though as one commander was at a 3 day music festival and the other commander might have decided to get drunk down the pub for his Missus birthday instead of saving the world...actually, no, it was the game, compensation earned!
    Welcome to every Boss event for me as my Alliance is made up of 18 people who work or are weekend regulars at a bar in a college town (+2 randos to fill out the 20).  Nearly every Boss event runs over the weekend when we're all working the money shifts or drinking to release stress, so if we get to any of the 4* progression rewards, we are usually happy AF.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    I got it but my son didn't. Not sure what the criteria was to receive it?
    He sure could use 100HP more that I do.