Has anyone's matches been glitchy after update?

Options
marvel075
marvel075 Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
this goes for almost all the buttons, everytime i make a match, i have to swipe my finger slightly up more than on the actual tile for it to register that i moved that tile, its been messing me up cause the tile wont budge even tho my finger is right on it. Anyone else?
Tagged:

Comments

• beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    does the app force closing and resetting during a pvp match as you are stroking the kill shot count as glitchy?
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    marvel075 said:
    this goes for almost all the buttons, everytime i make a match, i have to swipe my finger slightly up more than on the actual tile for it to register that i moved that tile, its been messing me up cause the tile wont budge even tho my finger is right on it. Anyone else?
    Yup.  Nothing worse than when you have a match-5 lined up and the game thinks you're tapping a different tile resulting in a match-3....
  • marvel075
    marvel075 Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2019
    Options
    marvel075 said:
    Yup.  Nothing worse than when you have a match-5 lined up and the game thinks you're tapping a different tile resulting in a match-3....
    especially when you TRY to swipe left to make the match-5 AND TAKE OUT A ENEMY 1-turn countdown tile, but the game thinks you swiped down and you end up making a match-3 and you get hit the enemy attack.

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    marvel075 said: