Coalition Issues After 3.7

Options
System
System Posts: 1,024 Chairperson of the Boards
This discussion was created from comments split from: 3.7 Release Notes *Updated (8/20/19).

Comments

• e3vil
    e3vil Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    It seems that after this 3.7 version, the Chat feature that enabled us to speak to other members from our Coalition is not working anymore. Do you have any clues about it?
    Thanks for your attention!
  • e3vil
    Options
    Another issue regarding a Coalition that's happening to me, after the most recent update:
    During this current Coalition event, when I access our Coalition members profiles, I can only see my personal points of the event (35 at this moment), as if I was the only player inscribed. But, when I check our score in the event itself, I see we have more than 300 points. It's like we are all invisible and uncommunicative between each other.
    Please, help.
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    For my Coalition, the chat appears to be working, but the Coalition scores, not so much.

I reported that in this thread in the Bugs section:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/79496/boft-pt-ii-coalition-score-listing-not-displaying-scores#latest
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @e3vil Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues section
  • e3vil
    Options
    Hi. Just passed here to tell that I still can't communicate with other players from my Coalition, nor get messages of who stays or leaves the group, nor follow their weekly points. I just have access to the current list of players and their total score.
    This happened after the latest update.
  • Tunist
    Tunist Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same issue for me.  Have uninstalled the app and reinstalled and the coalition chat is still blank for me.  I'm on an Android S8+ device.  many others in my coalition seem to be chatting fine.