Inappropriate PvP names

Is the only way to report inappropriate PvP names by sending an in game ticket? Because I'm not sure those are always sent / received properly (see other topic about lack of replies to in game tickets).
Personally I think that any PvP name that contains a certain synonym of "prostitute" is rather inappropriate...

Comments

• Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Why? It's a profession like any other.
  • Zirtak wrote:
    Why? It's a profession like any other.
    It was the specific word I thought was inappropriate. It wasn't prostitute. I shall edit my post to make it clearer...
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Huh...I'll admit that I haven't run into very many inappropriate names (I can't really recall any, actually.) For a game...that's somewhat surprising. Though maybe it's more because of a name filter I didn't notice or that match-three games attract a different crowd than COD...
  • I saw "ISO 8 UR MOM" or something like that last night. I chuckled, but it was probably a bit inappropriate.
  • fatcatfan wrote:
    I saw "ISO 8 UR MOM" or something like that last night. I chuckled, but it was probably a bit inappropriate.

ISO-8 your Mom

I know this because I have a retaliation against them in the 3* right now. Again. And I discovered that a mid-level Mags is rather dangerous...
  • Worst one I've seen is PlattyPussy. icon_lol.gif

As 'bad' as it is... it is sad that they coulndn't be a little more creative than that. Probably some 14 year old kid who thinks that is the most creative thing in the world... icon_rolleyes.gif