Coalition Events - Coalition Score listing not displaying player scores [Investigating]

Options
Azerack
Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
edited September 2019 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
EDIT
Changed title as now TWO events have had the same issue, so this is a Coalition event issue, not related to one specific event.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Battle of the Four Tribes: (original report)

Just checked my Coalition's scores and only my score is listed. All others are shown as a " - ".

My score - 178
Coalition (Freejams) - Rank: 52 Score: 849

------------------------

Now occurring for Ravnica At War - Eternity: (new report)

Same issue - My score (logged in player) shows in the Coalition listing for the event. Everyuone else shows as a "-" both for Rank and Score

Please try to fix this, if possible, before it's over? (in case it comes back, next time around...)
Now it HAS come back, again, and it means it probably WILL happen for the next coalition event, as well.

PLEASE FIX THIS - THANKS

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Theophilus
    Theophilus Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same problem for my coalition- tinykitty. I would assume it's that way for everybody, but maybe not. Either way, it needs to be fixed. Maybe they tried to fix the event rankings, but ended up doing this instead.
  • WiLDRAGE
    WiLDRAGE Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Not only can I not see anyone else's scores, the in-game coalition chat isn't working either.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same problem here
  • WulFgaR77
    WulFgaR77 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same problem here ... chat and scoreboards are not working :(
  • Azerack
    Options
    Updated issue as now the same thing is happening for RaW: Eternity
  • WiLDRAGE
    WiLDRAGE Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Still bugged.  Still annoying.
  • e3vil
    e3vil Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Same problem with me. 3rd weekend in a row.
    I can't see other players scores, nor talk to them.
    I ask myself if other players from my Coalition are able to see my scores. We have a Coalition rule that people who don't contribute with at least one point each 10 days, are kicked out. I fear I may get out by mistake if they can't check my points (though my overall score is changed normally).
    Please, find us a solution!
    Thanks, again!
  • Tunist
    Tunist Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have the same two issues.  Though I have installed MTGPQ on bluestacks and can communicate with some of my coalition that way as the chat works there. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my android phone though and it still doesn't work.  Its starting to get lonely playing with no coalition chat for the past 3 weeks
  • e3vil
    Options
    Tunist said:
    Its starting to get lonely playing with no coalition chat for the past 3 weeks
    I absolutely feel the same! (lol)
  • JeromeZ
    JeromeZ Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I thought I read something about uninstalling the game, then reinstalling it. I was about to try that, but I wanted to check the boards for confirmation. Has anyone else resolved in this way?
  • Azerack
    Options
    JeromeZ said:
    I thought I read something about uninstalling the game, then reinstalling it. I was about to try that, but I wanted to check the boards for confirmation. Has anyone else resolved in this way?
    Just FYI, that was one of the first things I tried, but to no avail.

Glad that @Brigby changed this to Investigating as we are now into our 4th Coalition event with no score listings. 
  • e3vil
    Options
    In another forum page, @Brigby said this issue would be fixed with the 3.8 release.
    But we don't have a date for this next update. 
    Meanwhile, what I really wanted to know was if my Coalition members can see my messages and my event scores.
  • Azerack
    Options
    e3vil said:
    In another forum page, @Brigby said this issue would be fixed with the 3.8 release.
    Meanwhile, what I really wanted to know was if my Coalition members can see my messages and my event scores.
    Well, that's good, because we're now on the 5th event with no scores.

My coalition can communicate just fine, it seems. Even new additions can see and chat with us. Maybe some are lucky, some are not?
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Azerack said:
    e3vil said:
    Well, that's good, because we're now on the 5th event with no scores.

My coalition can communicate just fine, it seems. Even new additions can see and chat with us. Maybe some are lucky, some are not?
    3.8 is supposed to come out sometime in the next 1-3 weeks (late Sep, early Oct), so that's promising at least.

I'd hope for a firmer release date by this point, but I don't really expect that anymore.