Repeated Crashing During Legacy Training Grounds (3.7), iPhone 6

Options
Jazzpha
Jazzpha Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
So, first off, I'm pleased to report that I was able to play through almost all of my matches in the Emrakul's Corruption event last night without any crashes. The only times the game force-quit on me were when I was about to go up against a Bolas and an Ugin PWs-- the game force-quit as the match was loading. Other than that, smooth sailing. Maybe my game hates talking dragons.

On the other hand, I've had four crashes in a row on Legacy Training Grounds. I don't think this has to do with high-impact cards (e.g. Animist's Awakening), since I was running those during Emrakul's Corruption with no issue. I tested Training Grounds using a Green/White Ajani deck with big creatures (slow) and a Chandra deck with lots of burn (considerably faster), but the end result was a crash mid-match in both cases. A power cycle of my phone didn't help, either.

I'm running the iOS 12.4, if that helps narrow anything down. On the whole, I'm super-happy that I can actually play through a match without the game crashing. It just seems like there's one last variant of whatever that bug was scurrying around.

Edit to Update: The game has also force-quit/crashed during the currently-running "Across Ixalan - All Colors" event. The game crashed upon starting matches in the first node, which essentially locked me out of the event since winning the first node once is required to progress, and crashes count as auto-losses.

Not sure why the decline in functionality was so swift, but it is a bit of a bummer. Hope it's reparable, and thanks for looking into this!