CL10 for Anniversary

Options
supergarv
supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
.... right? I mean, that qualifies as „soon“? :)

PVP really needs a bump to 4* attainability for players that are part of the game for 6 years. 20 covers for 1500 players is a bit harsh, and certain alliances take around 16 of them in a whole Slice.

Another nice present instead of re-running „least annoying“ events would be to speed up actual gameplay. I‘m looking at you, Mindless One! (And attack tiles of course). Spice up DDQ or let 6year players at least get through it quicker.

Give us 5* vaults with CP tokens more often, and leave Banner out of them.

Last but not least: Roster presets. Kthxbye.

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    *looks at last year's "Class of 2018" PVP event
    *looks at Bishop who released after last year's Anniversary
    *nopes out of PVP for 3 days
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's possible, I keep reading that it's coming soon
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This may be a dumb question, but when exactly is the anniversary celebration?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Last year the Anniversary started on 10/1 (a hero point sale) with Thursday 10/4 being the true event start.  Probably Thursday 10/3 this year.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, they did just run a survey about anniversary, which means they know exactly which ones we don't want to play, but will now have to.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options

8 characters
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Cl10 needs to happen.

My other hope is a limited 5* that is fed by all 4 limited 4*'s. The ultimate trophy character. Stan Lee himself.

Edit: or looking at the gif above me I wouldn't mind J.Jonah Jameson in the game either as the limited 5*. One of his animations needs to be that laugh.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With so much missing or not happening, i am really hoping the anniversary is going to be a big to-do, new features, rollout of support stuff, heck, toss us a free comic to read each week for ISO in the app, just make it fun.

All that being said,i kinda want to be surprised for the event, it's the one thing each year i wait for with anticipation, not sure why, but i do, so no spoilers!!
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I wish I had faith like you, Mal.

1st anniversary was amazing. The rest have been disappointing. That’s the cold truth for me. 

I feel bad writing that but it’s the truth. 
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    AXP_isme said:

1st anniversary was amazing. The rest have been disappointing. That’s the cold truth for me. 
    So just like a wedding anniversary then?
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tiomono said:
    Cl10 needs to happen.

My other hope is a limited 5* that is fed by all 4 limited 4*'s. The ultimate trophy character. Stan Lee himself.

Edit: or looking at the gif above me I wouldn't mind J.Jonah Jameson in the game either as the limited 5*. One of his animations needs to be that laugh.
    I'm holding out hope that it will be Halloween themed and we'll get FrankenCastle....
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MrEd95 said:
    AXP_isme said:

So just like a wedding anniversary then?
    He is chasing the dragon. First hit is always the best...
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Soon....... Hopefully 
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If you have expectations of a big celebration, I’ve got some real estate in Brooklyn I’m looking to off-load for rock bottom prices.

its been all down hill since anniversary 1.0 sadly.
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    and please make the cl10 rewards actually good enough so the 550's keep out of SCL7! 

5* in progression. nuff said.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PuceMoose said:
    That first anniversary was indeed awesome. 20 person lightning rounds! Excellent tokens! 
    I was looking through my saved tokens, and I have one from the first anniversary. Just in case any one is interested, here's the token screen for the first anniversary!

Can i have some of that ISO?  Please?

I mean, your HP is nice, but I'd be happy just to finish my few 4* champs i have remaining.

Then again, i guess its always nice to have something to chase.