BoFT 1- node 2.3 admiral beckett brass [Investigating]

Gunmix25
Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
Encountered a very unusual bug in BoFT 1 in node 2.3 with admiral beckett brass. I have pics and a video of what I was seeing. Anyways, I was using Sarkhan 3 with three pirates. Only had Captain Flannery Storm and Admiral Beckett Brass out. The opponent also had an Admiral Beckett Brass out. I activated my 3rd loyalty and fetched more 2 ABB and 1 CFS. I swapped and triggered the "steal" function of that node and the opponents ABB came to my side in the 1st spot and moved my ABB and CFS up a space to the 2nd and 3rd spot. The opponent's ABB was shining brightly and was stuck in some kind of summoning animation. My CFS from my hand cast normally but at a slower pace. My 2 ABB cards in my hand cast and were added to the opponent's ABB and not to my ABB that was pushed to the top. This took forever to resolve. I stuck it out hoping the summoning/ reinforcing animation would quit. It never did.

Waiting it out some 20 mins and my tur. Came around again and both ABB units on the battlefield on my side disappeared. I could not swap any gems or open any PW screens. I could only chose quit. Unfortunately that was still the only option available after waiting some 15 mins more to try and save the match. 

Seems to me that the Admirals that were fetched to my hand and the Admiral that was stolen from the opponent's side of the battlefield shared the same signature and the app was attempting to overlay the two but at the same time recognized that this is in error and bugged out from there. Best guess that I have. 

//Edited Title - Tombstone

Comments

• Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Decided to try the match again with the same set up. Bug repeated but this time on the opponent's side. So it's not tied to S3's 3rd loyalty but between the ownership of admirals during the buffing stage. 
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    One of my team mates had the same issue. He had Becket Brass on the board on his side and stole Greg's. He also had a flashy, bright animation and the game froze.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for passing this along. I'll relay this report to the team for investigation.