Talent of the Telepath does not fetch if hand is full

Options
Talent is the first card to be cast with a full hand and i attempt to fetch Rishkar's Expertise.
Rishkar seems to be fetched before Talent is cast/leaves the hand.

In other words, the Queue? doesn't seem to be removing Talent as it should which fails to free up space for Rishkar's. 

It is worthwhile noting that Baral was on the board and it could have drawn before Talent fetched Rishkar's and I wasn't aware i.e. drawing Rishkar's with no mana gain vs fetched with full mana. If this is the case, then it should be made clear whether ability or spell cast should take priority in this instance.

At some point today I'll update this thread if I can see anything of note in a battle log.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    To confirm, you had Baral, Chief of Compliance in play when you encountered this issue? 
  • Mcclaine
    Mcclaine Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    Yes, I did.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can you tell me if you have experienced this issue when you were not using Baral, Chief of Compliance if you recall? 
  • Mcclaine
    Mcclaine Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    I don’t believe so, which is why I felt like I had to clarify. Using Talent after BSZ fills up my hand fetches the card as expected. 
    But it does seem to occur with Baral, and I suspect it may be activating the draw effect after I cast Talent and occupying the slot before I finished selecting a card to fetch.