Make Professor X a feeder for Professor V before Unstable Iso-8

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
It's in the title.  Save us all devs.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sure.
    They deliberately set it up so you need to spend a huge amount of HP to get the new 5 for PVE.
    Then they'll kill that strategy by giving every vet 6 covers for him for free.

Not gonna happen.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Play for progression at a time (or times) that suit. Save yourself.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    As much as I’d love it (and I’d only get two covers). They’d rightfully upset the people who took out second mortgages to buy covers with HP. We all just have to take an L on this one. 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    Sure.
    They deliberately set it up so you need to spend a huge amount of HP to get the new 5 for PVE.
    Then they'll kill that strategy by giving every vet 6 covers for him for free.

Not gonna happen.
    Not every vet.  I think I'd get two, if my request was implemented.  Prof was one of the very last of my 4s to be champed.  There was a time when keeping him under-leveled was one of the metas.

RIP Winifinite.  :( 

Any by save us, I meant save us from the vitriol that this HP store idea is bringing in.  Changing things up in this manner, almost completely unannounced, is the kind of thing that makes players unhappy.  It certainly makes commanders cranky and for good reason.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker

7 characters
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    The answer is "Nope!  Thanks for playing Marvel Puzzle Quest!  Support your local developer."
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    This isn't even a reasonable request strictly for the turn-around time. I don't even understand why you'd waste the time to make the post. You've been here long enough to know better.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    This isn't even a reasonable request strictly for the turn-around time. I don't even understand why you'd waste the time to make the post. You've been here long enough to know better.
    "Never give up, never surrender!"