Some low hanging fruit.

starfall
starfall Posts: 1,727 Chairperson of the Boards
I'm out of jail today, yey! (And have learnt my lesson!!)

So I can post threads again! Double yey!

Here are the bugs I've been storing up over the last couple of weeks. All of them have been tested in version 3.6. You can probably knock off at least half of these fixes before lunch :)

Functionality

3.6 Finale of Revelation - If X=1, Game hangs until LPS kicks in.
3.6 Replacing a creature: Hydroid Krasis will pump multiple times in your hand if you choose not to play it
3.6 Bedevil autocasts if your opponent controls no creatures or artifacts
3.6 Fall of the Thran does not convert 6 gems to white if it is reinforced (unlike, say, The Eldest Reborn)
3.6 Fetid Pools cost 6 (intentional?)
3.6 Jace, Cunning Castaway's first ability does not state the support loses a shield.
3.6 Totally Lost will move one of my supports if my opponent controls no creatures or supports
3.6 Stored mana: Cards which are returned to hand (e.g. bounced, or returned from graveyard) may be cast when X=0
3.6 RaW Revelation: Node support does not lose it's reinforcements when it triggers in the right-hand (WG) node.
3.6 Fateful Showdown game 1: 'Automate' ability cannot pump a creature a second time.
3.6 Smuggler's Copter does not draw if you cannot discard (the correct wording would be "discard a card. If you do, draw a card")

Cosmetic

3.6 Jumpstart cards stop animating if you expand your graveyard
3.6 Blue loyalty graphical effect around PW avatar in game persists onto objective screen after game over
3.6 Day's Undoing graphics do not show opponent discarding cards correctly
3.6 Vault: Kaladesh boosters listed twice
3.6 Vault: Bonus RIX Mythic not listed as a bonus Mythic
3.6 Vault: EMN boosters have no display picture
3.6 Stored Mana: AI casting cards with stored mana causes glitches in card mana display for rest of game
3.6 RatC final progression item graphic is corrupted
3.6 Discrepancy between rank on leaderboard and rank displayed at top of leaderboard

Other

3.6 Reward calendar tries to tick up to a 32nd day
3.6 Replacing a creature: Riot ability asks you twice
3.6 Conversion Summary: screen still pops up on the game *after* you gain a duplicate, as well as the game you gain it.
3.6 Training Grounds: More than 2 TG events are sometimes active

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Tombstone this is a solid list of stuff to send to the team.  Some of these don't have threads here and some do, but its a nice compilation nonetheless.

@starfall welcome back from jail!  Some comments:
    Days Undoing is not a discard effect, so it looks different than a normal discard.  Its always been like that.
    Smuggler's Copter also has always worked like that (at least, I think it has).  You're right the wording is probably off though.
    It makes sense that Bedevil autocasts since it just becomes a direct damage spell.  I agree it should have a confirmation, but I doubt they'll care enough to do it.

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Welcome back! Thank you for taking the time to compile this list. I'll go ahead and pass it on for review.