Who needs covers?

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
Looks like we are at the stage where the game is selling us pure resources in bundles...for £70.99...seems a slippery slope for some reason to me...

Comments

• Palookaville
    Palookaville Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Am I mis remembering, but when Command Points (or was it Legendaries)  came out, wasn't the idea that you could never ever buy them?
  • DAZ0273
    Before my time but I have heard it said on the forum many times that Command Points were supposed to follow that rule.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah but that was years ago, and something is needed to encourage more buy clubs. 
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I’m on iOS and my bundle is £69.99. I wonder who gets the extra pound. 
  • DAZ0273
    AXP_isme said:
    I’m on iOS and my bundle is £69.99. I wonder who gets the extra pound. 
    Android must have charge £1 extra for having it on the immersive view mode!
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    £57.99 in steam. Talk about all over the place pricing!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    KenshinUK said:
    £57.99 in steam. Talk about all over the place pricing!
    Well, Steam players get the short end of the stick in everything else, so why not have something better on steam for a change that the majority of people won't use? 
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Am I mis remembering, but when Command Points (or was it Legendaries)  came out, wasn't the idea that you could never ever buy them?

They essentially said that for 5* characters as a general concept.  

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/32577/5-star-rarity-amp-silver-surfer-announcement-in-depth#latest

Q: Will 5-Star characters be available for purchase?

A: 5-Star characters can’t be purchased. 5-Stars are epic and developing these characters will be a long-term goal. You'll need to collect each of the covers to upgrade their powers.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    €62,99 on Steam vs €79,99 on Android. Can someone explain me the huge difference?